Online Casino Withdrawal Options for Cashout
When it comes to playing online casino games for real money, one of the things most people want to know is how to cash out their winnings. It used to be the case where you had to wait for ages to get your winnings from casinos, but things have changed and on this page of the Leo Vegas Casinos site you will find all the information you need on casino withdrawals and how to get your cash as quickly as possible.
Online Casino Banking
If you decide to sign up for a real player at any online casino, the banking options are very important. You need to know the withdrawal methods that are available to you and how long it takes for at casinos like Leo Vegas for cashout. Then there are fees. Will you be charged for withdrawing your winnings? Below you will find a list of the most common payout methods using by online gambling sites and how they can work for you.
- Bank Transfer: This is a common method for withdrawing funds from online casino accounts. It is safe and secure, but it does take longer than other methods. Bank transfers can also be time-consuming which is why they aren't as popular in today's instant gratification world. This withdrawal method is widely accepted and can be found at all online gambling sites.
- Bitcoin: This is a new digital currency that is becoming widely available and more and more casino operators are adding it as one of their banking options. In a number of countries, the number of cashout options is limited and Bitcoin allows these players to withdraw even small wins.
- Click2Pay: This is an e-wallet that works in conjunction with your credit card or bank account. It is safe and secure, using the latest encryption technology, and you don't have to provide any sensitive information. Players register for a Click2Pay account and transactions are instant. It is available in any currency and available at most online casinos. It is not available for US players.
- ClickandBuy: This is another e-wallet that is popular with casino players. It is internationally recognised and has been around for over 10 years. It supports over 120 currencies and over 50 local and international payment methods including debit and credit cards, bank transfers, and more. It is not available to US players.
- EcoCard: This e-wallet is offered at a large number of top online casinos and can also be used by US players. Some gambling sites offer player bonuses when this payment method is used too. It is safe and secure and you can have an EcoCard debit card that can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Entropay: This is a virtual Visa card and using it is quick and easy. You register for an account and link it with your bank. This lets you transfer money into your virtual account so you can make deposits and withdrawals at casinos. You can use Entropay anywhere Visa is accepted. US players cannot use this method.
- Instadebit: This is a very popular choice with Canadian players and it is linked directly to your bank account. There are no fees for online transactions including casino cashouts like Leo Vegas Casino. Deposits and withdrawals are instant.
- Neteller: This is one of the most common banking methods found at online casinos. It allows for same day transactions which are regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Service Authority. Neteller withdrawals are free and you can even get a pre-paid card that can be used in ATM's around the world. US players cannot use Neteller for gambling transactions.
- PayPal: Used by millions around the world for everyday purchases, PayPal is not available at a number of online casinos too. All PayPal transactions are connected to your bank account or credit card and can be used with over 20 different currencies.
- Skrill: This was formerly known as Moneybookers and is available at the majority of online casinos. When you choose this payment method all you have to provide the casino with is your email address. Skrill is one of the most widely accepted e-wallets for withdrawals. US players can have a Skrill account but they cannot use it to cash out their money.
- UseMyWallet: This is an invitation only e-wallet. The account works by being linked to your bank account. US players cannot use this e-wallet as a withdrawal option.
- Visa: This is one of the favourite withdrawal options for most casino players because most people have a Visa credit or debit card. It is a global payment processor that also offers a fast withdrawal method of up to 3 days.
Best Casino Withdrawal Methods
Getting a great welcome bonus is not the only thing you need to look at when choosing an online casino to play at. Bonuses are great and everyone wants free money, but being able to cash out your winnings is really important too. A lot of casinos accept low deposit amounts but you need to check their withdrawal terms and conditions to see how much you need to win before you can withdraw your money. Some sites like Leo Vegas Casino have high minimum withdrawal limits so if you don't play casino games very often, this won't work for you. Some have fees too and the processing time can vary.
The fastest withdrawal times tend to come from e-wallets such as Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, etc. Some casinos will state that you can only cash out using the method you deposited in, so be sure to check this too. There are no fees for e-wallet Leo Vegas withdrawals and many of these can be instant once you have passed the pending period. Bank transfers take longer to process and they can come with fees too so be sure to check.